Wednesday, 13 May 2009
Friday, 1 May 2009
Clevers aka Goosegrass
Watercress. We know that we can't pick watercress if there are sheep fields nearby though, as that could lead to parasites, but in our town it used to be the main supplier to all the markets and there are no sheep fields nearby, we always wash it thoroughly with a good veggie wash
We even sampled some edible primroses. But not too many. We didn't want to pick them all so that others couldn't enjoy their beauty
One day we may have to live like this again, we may have to run into the woods and rebuild our lives and live more simply. At least we will know where to get our greens from because the supermarkets may be empty.
My kids will know how to survive.
They are totally amazed and excited by this idea and insisted that we move into the forest and live off primroses forever.
1. Wash Hands thoroughly, and carry some of that hand wash around that doesn't need water.
2. Colloidal Silver nasal spray. Any signs of a tingling zap it with this stuff. Also use it on flights, even better a good face mask.
3. Boost immune system with Raw foods and try and keep as alkaline as possible so that a virus can't have a nice breeding ground in which to thrive.
4. Grilled Oranges for breakfast. Just cut oranges into quarters then grill till blackened on top. The Pith combined with the juice creates a good blood cleanser - read previous blog.
5. Dale Pinnock recommended the amazing Mushroom family like Reishi, Maiki, I use Host Defense HOST DEFENSE
6. Laughter is the best immune booster. Try not to dwell on the Armageddon aspects, enjoy the now, and try not to worry so much. We're all going to die one day anyway, it's a fact.
Saturday, 21 February 2009
Today Dale Pinnock and I were invited onto 3 Counties Radio with the beautiful Gill Gauntlett to talk about Raw Food Cuisine. Click on Gills link to listen to the show. Kirsty comes in at the time of the arrow in this pic
We had alot of fun doing the show. Here are some little comic life pics of our wonderful day.